The school colours are red and grey. We expect all children to wear our uniform with pride and to come to school dressed neatly and tidily. The uniform is as follows:
- red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- white polo shirt/ shirt/ blouse
- charcoal grey skirt, playsuit or trousers
- flat black shoes (not trainers)
- if the girls wear head scarves, these should be plain black and shoulder length, girls under the age of eight are discouraged from wearing head scarves
- trousers worn under skirts should be or black
- During the summer the girls may wear red and white school dresses and the boys may wear charcoal grey school shorts
- black tights or white socks
- Discrete hair bands
- Please note that children are not allowed extreme hairstyles or haircuts (hair with shaved patterns, beading, hair extensions).
Members of the School Council wear a tie provided by the school.
These items of clothing are readily available from the town centre shops and local supermarkets. Red sweatshirts with a school badge embroidered on them may be ordered through school.
Clothing and footwear must be named. A lost property box is situated outside of the Main Office.
Please do not let your child bring valuable things, or large amounts of money to school as they can be easily lost and the school cannot be held responsible for them.
All children must have the following P.E. kit:-
black gym shoes (slip on, elasticated type)
black shorts or black track suit bottoms or short black P.E. skirt
white T- shirt
trainers for outside games (football boots may be worn when playing on the field)
swimming costume/trunks and cap for Year 4
Trainers may not be used on the P.E. equipment or in the halls. Children may be asked to do P.E. in their bare feet if they haven’t got the correct footwear.
Children need a named gym bag which can be kept in school and hung on their peg, to keep their kit in.
For safety reasons, children are not allowed to wear earrings (apart from studs). During P.E. studs should removed or taped over. Bracelets, necklaces, anklets, head scarves, and watches should be removed. Long hair should be tied back.